Prior to joining Agentis, Ms. Van Heel worked in a large international law firm representing institutional creditors and bondholders, debtors in possession, creditor committees, equity security holders, and purchasers of distressed assets in complex corporate Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings in New York, Delaware, and New Jersey, and in cross-border Chapter 15 proceedings.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Active Member, Bankruptcy Bar Association of the Southern District of Florida
- Active Member, American Bar Association, Business Bankruptcy Committee
- Active Member, Florida Bar Business Law Section
- Active Member, International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- Active Member, Dade County Bar Association
Panelist, “Avoiding Malpractice in Bankruptcy: Preparing Clients for the Next Financial Meltdown,” Dade County Bar Association Annual Bench and Bar Conference, 2019