Agentis was recently recognized as one of the best places to work by South Florida Business Journal. The safety and well-being of our employees and clients is our top priority. We also want to be good citizens. So, in addition to monitoring the CDC and local health departments for coronavirus information and direction we’ve taken decisive steps to protect the safety of our staff and clients while ensuring we provide uninterrupted professional service for our clients.
Effective Monday (March 16) and until further notice, we are moving operations from our Coral Gables office to a completely remote environment in which all of our staff will work from home. To make this a seamless, safe transition, we took the following steps:
- Everyone’s office work station, was sanitized, the equipment packed and sent to each person’s home;
- We invested in additional technology to make sure everyone can work remotely – phones, scanners, and computers;
- Our office phones are routed to each person’s mobile phone. Call us as usual;
- Everyone will receive full pay and benefits during this period;
- Physical access to the office is restricted to designated personnel to retrieve mail and other packages;
- To reduce the transmission of paper items, we are paying our bills electronically whenever possible and encouraging clients to remit payment to us electronically, and we will reimburse them any bank fees and waive credit card charges.
While we are cutting back on in-person meetings, we will of course make all court appearances and meet personally with clients whenever necessary. We are also set up to conduct meetings and depositions by video and each attorney and paralegal will seamlessly continue working on client matters.
As good citizens of our community, Agentis reiterates its commitment to provide the utmost service to our clients. Should you, your families, or your business require any assistance from us, please do reach out to us.
We look forward to the passing of this crisis. In the meantime, we will carry on.