- A Warning to Serial Bankruptcy Filers and a New Remedy for Creditors, Daily Business Review, August 1, 2018.
- Are Bankruptcy Courts Loosening Standards for Student Loan Discharge?, ABI Committee Newsletter, Commercial Fraud, January 2019.
- Represented Florida Gaming Corp., former owner of Miami Jai-Alai, in its chapter 11 Bankruptcy. Through the bankruptcy, Florida Gaming sold its assets for $155 million, and as a result, was able to confirm a plan which paid unsecured creditors in full.
- Represented New Beginnings of South Florida Inc., a not-for-profit corporation, in its successful chapter 11 reorganization. Through the plan, New Beginnings successfully restructured 2.5 million in debt and will pay unsecured creditors in full.
- Represented the liquidating trustee of Taylor Bean & Whitaker Mortgage Corp., in the effort to recover more than $500 million in fraudulent transfers.
- Represented Tousa, Inc. in the prosecution of over 1,500 adversary proceedings to recover avoidable transfers.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Bankruptcy Bar Association for the Southern District of Florida, Director (2016-2019)
- Member, Bankruptcy Bar Association for the Southern District of Florida.
- Member, Florida Business Law Section
- D., Nova Southeastern University – Shepard Broad Law Center
- S., Clemson University
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Tripp Scott, P.A.
- Berger Singerman