- Represented an international distributor in a multi-million dollar contract dispute.
- Represented a start-up business in an action against a municipality involving a multi-billion dollar REIT.
- Represented commercial lenders in obtaining multi-million dollar judgments through enforcement of complex commercial loans.
- Represented individuals and businesses under investigation by regulatory and law enforcement agencies by avoiding criminal charges from being filed.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION'S
- Legal Elite’s 2017 “Up and Comer”
- AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale Hubbell
- 40 Under 40 Outstanding Lawyers of South Florida benefiting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- National Duberstein Moot Court Bankruptcy Competition Quarter-Finalist, 2011
- National Duberstein Moot Court Bankruptcy Competition Semi-Finalist and Outstanding Brief Awards, 2010
- Make Merchants Love You – and Avoid Litigation, The Green Sheet, October 2017
- Florida’s Medical Marijuana Industry Remains Hazy, The Florida Bar Journal, November 2017
- Ponzi Schemes: Washed Ashore by Recession’s Low Tide, Reveal Controversial Issues, American Bankruptcy Institute Journal, October 2010
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Member, Dade County Bar Association
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law
- B.A., magna cum laude, The George Washington University
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Ehrenstein Charbonneau Calderin
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Hirschhorn & Bieber, P.A.
- Miami-Dade Public Defender’s Office, Certified Legal Intern
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable P. Kevin Castel, United States District Judge for the Southern District of New York